Friday, July 1, 2011

ANNIVERSARY!!!

Today is the day! Our 5 year anniversary! I cannot believe it's been 5 years!

I know people always say this, but it's really true...I love Ethan now more than I did 5 years ago and more than I thought possible. I cannot imagine what it's going to be like when we hit our 50th and even further!

As promised, this is my favorite picture from our wedding:

I love it for so many reasons. We both look so happy to be with each other. You can see my dress and you can see my flowers (which I LOVED, by the way!). This is us walking out of the reception to begin our life together. So sweet. It still hangs in our apartment today!

Sweet side note about our photographer, once again...when we came back from our honeymoon, this was waiting for us...blown up....and framed. How sweet is that?!

So thankful I married my best friend 5 years ago today. Looking forward to what God has for us this year!

1 comment:

Brandy Seago said...

So sweet! Here's to 50+ more!!