Ethan and I are so blessed to have the family and friends that we do! We had such a wonderful Christmas. We are thankful also for safe travels for the over 25 hours we spent in the car. We drove up to Slayden to see the Joneses, then to Jackson to see the Princes. We got to go to New Orleans for a night, which was so wonderful. We were able to see a lot of friends while in town also.
2 comments:
It was so good to get your card yesterday. I'm glad you both are doing well. I remember the days of seminary, being able to walk to work and school was so great. I'm glad I know of this blog. I will be able to keep up with you. Take care! We miss you both! Lori
dGot your card. Emily it was good to see you at Target whenever that was. Ethan, missed seeing you. Hope ya'll are doing well. Shoot us an email sometime. Miss you guys
Post a Comment