As of this morning, Ethan is officially the pastor of discipleship/administration at Bear Creek! We could not be more excited about this step in our lives. God has blessed us tremendously with a church body that is so loving and we are ready to continue serving alongside them in this capacity. Ethan has his first day on the job tomorrow and cannot wait! We are so thankful for this opportunity. Please pray for Ethan as he starts this new job.
Also, classes have started up again. We are both taking a full load of classes and are already a bit overwhelmed by the work load. These classes will help us both so much and we are praying that we can keep up and give the adequate amount of time to our studies. We would love for you to join us in that prayer.
Thank you for praying! We feel it and God is obviously answering our prayers. Thanks for keeping up with us also. It is always nice to know there are people who care!
1 comment:
Look! I found your blog too! NOw you are going to think I'm stalking you! Haha...but I promise I'm not. Just tryin' to keep up!
Congrats to Ethan on the new job. That is awesome!
Post a Comment