Friday, February 29, 2008

...

It's been a while since I've updated, so I thought I'd put some new stuff up. We are still staying busy. With midterms right around the corner, we are trying to stay focused. Ethan is getting over some cold/cough stuff and I am doing my best to avoid it. The weather is perfect right now. We both wish we did not have any responsibilities so we could just stay outside all day. I have planted a small indoor herb garden to hopefully help me want to cook more fun things. I hope I am taking care of it the right way because I really want that cilantro to grow! We have some really cool opportunities coming up, one of which is a conference in California. Ethan gets to go because he is on staff at the church, but I get to go to be the additional woman on the trip with our children's minister. It's in Los Angeles the first week of April and we are both just busting to go. Other than that, our lives have not changed much. God has continued being faithful, especially in the small things. We are so grateful!

No comments: