Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weird Weather

Well, everyone has been telling us that the weather in Texas is the craziest you'll ever experience. I keep trying to tell them that in Mississippi it is exactly the same, but no one believes me. Oh well. However, we did get to experience some weird weather patterns the past few days. Let me recount them for you:
Monday: rainy and cold
Tuesday: cold and sunny
Wednesday: cold morning, warm afternoon and sunny
Thursday: freezing, rainy, sleeting, and finally snowing

I was at work when the snow began, but after I got home and we ate dinner, Ethan and I decided to go for a walk around campus because it really was pretty. We were frozen when we got back, but it was worth it.























One really cool thing about this weather is that in my class at work, we are in a weather unit. We just started it on Monday and thought it was really cool that we got to see some rain on Monday. We had no clue that in four days, God would give us rain, sleet, snow, wind, sun, cold, and warm. It has been really neat to be able to teach the kids during all the weird weather. Here are some pictures of them enjoying the snow.


No comments: