Thursday, March 27, 2008

Coming up...

Ethan and I have quite a fun week coming up! We are leaving tomorrow for Mississippi for Kyle and LeAnn's wedding. We are totally excited about seeing them get married and sharing in that special day with them. We are also excited to see some friends that we haven't seen in a while. We get back from Mississippi on Sunday and bright and early Monday morning we leave for California. That's right...Los Angeles!! We are going to a conference there with our church. We cannot wait. The conference is going to be amazing and I am ready to see what all I will learn. Also, I have always wanted to go to LA so this is a really exciting week for me! Next week, we'll have a lot of updates!
Be praying for our safe travels and open hearts to learn all the things God has for us. We are ready!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope all your trips went and are going well.

I just tagged you on a post on my blog.