Monday, October 6, 2008

Nothing new...


Here's a picture from Puerto Rico. We got to visit the highest waterfall in the country. It was beautiful! Didn't get to stay long, just enough time to snap a picture. That was a great trip!

Things are going great. I went to a conference this past weekend for work. I was not looking forward to it at all and sure there were some parts that I did not enjoy one bit, but I learned some wonderful things. We got to hear from women that have been working with children for up to 40 years and just benefit from their wisdom. My assistant teacher and I both tried to emulate as much as possible today and it literally changed the game in our classroom. It was the smoothest Monday we have ever experienced so far this school year. I am so thankful for it! God really knew we needed it.

Ethan has a lot going on at the church right now and he is also really busy with school. It's midterms time! I am hoping that he stays calm and well rested. I know he'll be great! Sometimes it is just hard to stay focused when things get crazy.

Well that's it for now. If you get a second and want to read a cool passage of Scripture, try Psalm 34:12-16. Really spoke to me yesterday in church. It was a nice reminder of how to live.

Have a fun day

No comments: