I have been in a funk lately. My job is really crazy right now and it is wearing me down. My kids are cute and all, but they are just full of energy...is that the right way to put it? They are cute too. But I am realizing that I am having all bad days. When I am at work I am stressed and frustrated. There are many reasons for this, I am sure, but the few that I've come up with are these: I am not surrounded by the happy, positive people anymore and also my attitude is not super great. Basically, there are two options: Quit or Change. I will not quit. I love my job and I love teaching kids. So I'm pretty much left with change, which is much much harder. I have a feeling that the next several months of my life will be full of prayer and more prayer. I can't do it alone. Thankfully, I have God to rely on and lean on in my time of frustration. He is ultimately the source of joy and peace. I have got to learn to tap into that more than I am doing now. Also, I have an amazing husband who loves me and listens when I come home worn out or upset. I couldn't ask for a better partner or best friend! I also have some fabulous friends that I know pray for me and understand. They will listen too, but I know they can make me laugh. I am a pretty blessed girl! I just need to stay positive!
Can't believe September is over. Fall is officially here and I am trying to figure out how to decorate my apartment. I am not all that crafty. We will see!
Have a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment