Also, just an update:
Went to my cousin, Angela's wedding. It was a blast! She looked gorgeous and planned one super fun party. I traveled to Tallahassee for the wedding with my aunt Anita, who as it turns out is a fabulous travel buddy. We met up with the rest of my family there. This is a picture of the fam (minus Ethan who couldn't go with us).
This past Thursday, I drove over to Dallas to hear my cousin, Issey, play at coffee shop. She's amazingly musically talented and she is a beautiful artist. She is only 17 and did such a great job. I have a feeling she is going to really make a name for herself with her art and music.
Some other good news...Ethan is finished with this weird class he was taking that kept him out of the house both Tuesday and Thursday nights. This pretty much meant that we didn't get to spend a lot of time together during the week and our weekends were booked with random things or studying. I am super excited to have him back at home. YAY!
Thanks for reading this. I know my life is not exciting, but God is good and working in our lives. We couldn't be any happier.
1 comment:
I love your dress!
Post a Comment