I love that our friends will come cram into our itty bitty apartment, be willing to sit on the floor or stand up, so that we can have a good time. We truly had a blast. We laughed the whole time! I feel blessed to have that many amazing people in my life.
My friend, Patti, brougt me some grapefruit when she came. It was HUGE! Seriously, it was the biggest piece of fruit I've seen. Here's the line up:
It literally dwarfs the other produce. It is a locally grown grapefruit too. So maybe it is true what they say: everything's bigger in Texas?
This week is going to be good. I did not have to work today so I am cooking Indian chicken curry for some friends of ours that are moving to Scotland soon. Then, on Friday I am flying to Tallahassee for my cousin's wedding. More on that later
Have a fun day
No comments:
Post a Comment