Well, I got the blog fixed! Found a new background that I liked. Seeing it back and looking nice makes me want to blog again. So here's what has been going on.
I finally got well! It took about 2 weeks, but I am back to fully myself. I hate being sick. Thankfully I have a fabulous husband who took good care of me and a sweet momma who came over to Texas just to be the "live in nurse." Unfortunately, right after I got well, Ethan got bronchitis with a sinus infection and was feeling really bad for a few days. He's better now too and we are enjoying it!
I got a job!! I am working for Camp Fire USA at an elementary school here in Fort Worth. I work in the after-school program doing enrichment type stuff. This week I am teaching them to play chess. It's really fun. I love the kids already and I really enjoy my coworkers. We are blessed that this job opportunity opened up. God provided it for us, that's for sure!
School is definitely rolling. Ethan's classes are really challenging him and my one class is going very well. I had a fabulous birthday. It was right at the end of me being sick, so it was so nice to get out of the house. We went to dinner at our favorite sushi place and then went shopping. I got some great things on really good sales! It made the day even better!
Other than that, things are normal around here. We love that God has provided and provided and continuously shows us his care and love for us in the small things as well as the large. We know He's doing big things around here and we're excited to be a part of it!
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new job!
Post a Comment