I wanted to change my blog background from the Christmas theme finally, but the background I wanted is having some issues. I decided just to use it anyway until the site can get it fixed. Then, I will add it back on so it will look better. I found it on simplychicblogs.blogspot.com Anyway, enough of that boring stuff.
I have a job interview today with one of the after school programs I applied with. We will see how it goes. I am a little nervous, but mostly excited. The people there have been nice each time I've talked with them. I am hoping to have another interview with a different after school program soon. I am praying that God makes it clear what to do. I know he will.
I am feeling so much better. Thank you so much for praying. This strep thing is pretty serious apparently. Luckily I got on antibiotics pretty quickly. It could have been worse I suppose, although I would hate to think what that would be like. Yikes. Now Ethan's at the doctor getting checked to see if he has a sinus infection. We are falling apart! It's all pretty good timing though, seeing as school hasn't really gotten back in the full swing of things.
I'll keep updating with news on jobs and illnesses!
Have a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment