You should totally do it! I am an advocate for blogging simply because it is a way for us to document the big and small moments of life - exciting, stressful, joyful, and sad. It's also a great way to document a prayer journal, even if you don't mean to be doing it. Look back at last year's posts that you did and marvel at how God has worked through the worries of you heart. I'm sure you will find some! :) Happy Blogging - I'll be happily following :)
3 comments:
You should totally do it! I am an advocate for blogging simply because it is a way for us to document the big and small moments of life - exciting, stressful, joyful, and sad.
It's also a great way to document a prayer journal, even if you don't mean to be doing it. Look back at last year's posts that you did and marvel at how God has worked through the worries of you heart. I'm sure you will find some! :) Happy Blogging - I'll be happily following :)
love the new design. super cute! :)
Video! And I love the "650" adorable
Post a Comment