Saturday, February 18, 2012

Episode: Six Fifty


Welcome to the new format! If you make it through the whole 10 minute video, you are a trooper. I'm a talker!
Here are the links for the things you'll find in the video:
-Bex!
-Origins Halo Effect
-Suave Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream
-Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint (I have Pearl)
-Eye Rock Stick-On Eye Liner (there is even a video tutorial of how to put them on!)
-Birchbox (If you decide you want to do the monthly Birchbox, let me know and I can send you an invitation to the wait list. You don't have to get one from me, but I get points if you sign up!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

dear willow, said...

oysters, I didn't want it to end!!! (oysters was omystars but the autocorrect made me chuckle so I left it)

1. ur kinda cute. and by kinda cute I definitely mean whoa dang jitterbug. (hahahaha that was hottttttttt)

2. I feel like when u use words that sound like the way I would say it, u should follow it up by saying "TM". u know, for trademarked. examples were "greasy" and "Cheap".

3. I want to buy every product. please tell me there is a stick-on lipstick....can u imagine how much w and Ethan would love how that must feel???

4. it's past my bedtime and I'm a bit delirious.

5. I love u.

Emily Rose said...

favorite. comment. ever.
love you!