I plan on sharing an outfit every Tuesday as a photo post. It won't be anything super fancy because I have a terrible camera and am the worst at editing. So, it will be an actual glimpse of an outfit I wore that week that I particularly liked.
I love this outfit. I threw it together for church on Sunday. I don't usually plan out what I wear all that much. I put something together in my head the night before or while I'm in the shower. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it looks terrible. My style is pretty eclectic, which I think if you see the outfits week after week, you'll find that to be true.
As for today's outfit: I like the high bun right now. It is perfect for "second-day" hair and I'm happy with the way it looks: out of my way, but still chic. I seriously am obsessed with this blazer. It's from my favorite store, WISH. It's cotton which means comfy and warm, but I can push the sleeves up if I want to. The dress is a shift dress from Old Navy from probably 3 years ago or more. Maroon tights that I got for Christmas and the boots are from Target. I made the scarf! Aren't you proud?
![]() |
Thanks for reading. Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment