Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Outfit Tuesday: Fancy
I call this my fancy outfit. Not because it looks fancy, but because everything in it is from a store that is usually too highly priced for me to even think about! Remember, we are on a student budget in 650 sq ft. However, between gift cards, gifts, and MEGA sales, all these pieces found a way into my closet: shirt, anthropologie (mega sale and bought with birthday money); skirt, LOFT (gift card from my amazing aunt); shoes, TOMS ballet flats (gift from my fabulous momma).
This outfit made me feel like spring. And since it was 80 degrees (in February) the day I wore it, it was perfect. It also made me realize that I need some nude color heels. I'm putting that on the list of things to look for.
Thanks for reading! Hope you're at least a little inspired to mix some pieces around and come out with a brightly colored, springtime outfit.
Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment