****UPDATE!! We have put a hold on the journals for now. We were overwhelmed with orders!****
Some of my very best and dearest friends are in the process of adopting a precious baby from Ethiopia. I've known Matt and Elissa since childhood and Elissa is one of my sweet BFFs. I could not be more excited for them, their daughter Lydia, and soon-to-be-born baby Pumpkin to be able to bring home a beautiful baby boy or girl from Ethiopia! They have about 18-24 months to go and a lot more money to raise. God has been so faithful to their family, providing them exactly what they need. You can read about their journey here.
Some of my very best and dearest friends are in the process of adopting a precious baby from Ethiopia. I've known Matt and Elissa since childhood and Elissa is one of my sweet BFFs. I could not be more excited for them, their daughter Lydia, and soon-to-be-born baby Pumpkin to be able to bring home a beautiful baby boy or girl from Ethiopia! They have about 18-24 months to go and a lot more money to raise. God has been so faithful to their family, providing them exactly what they need. You can read about their journey here.
My sister, Molly, and I want to help them raise some money! We made these adorable journals to sell and 100% of the profit goes straight to Bringing Home Baby Roberts. They are $12 if you live in Fort Worth and we can hand deliver them. They are $15 if you live out of town (extra cost is for shipping). Our goal is to sell as many of these as possible during the month of September, which is perfect because that's Molly and Elissa's birthday month and the start of college football (Matt and Liss's favorite time!).
To place an order, please contact Molly or myself directly or email sixfiftyblog@gmail.com. Let us know how many of each you'd like. You can send us a check, cash, or I can send you an invoice through PayPal.
Please help us raise money to help bring home Baby Roberts from Ethiopia!
**All journals have lined paper and are 9 3/4 in x 7 1/2 in
| Mustache w/ teal ric rac |
| Mustache w/ teal ric rac |
| Pretty Paisley w/ light blue ric rac |
| Pretty Paisley w/ light blue ric rac |
| Scripture w/ black ribbon bookmark |
| Scripture w/ black ribbon bookmark |
| Peace & Love w/ pink ric rac |
| Peace & Love w/ pink ric rac |
| Funky Floral w/ pink ric rac |
| Funky Floral w/ pink ric rac |
| Red Damask w/ white ric rac |
| Red Damask w/ white ric rac |
| Moroccan Tile w/ yellow ric rac |
| Moroccan Tile w/ yellow ric rac |
| Zebra w/ pink ric rac |
| Zebra w/ pink ric rac |
| Houndstooth w/ red ribbon |
| Houndstooth w/ red ribbon |
| Pretty Floral w/ turquoise ribbon |
| Pretty Floral w/ turquoise ribbon |
2 comments:
Emily, I sell cookies on Wednesday night specifically for Ethiopia trips. Would you like to sell some of the journals up there? I could totally keep track of it for you. Let me know
I sent you a message through Facebook, Mrs. Rhonda. Thanks!
Post a Comment