We are all spread out. Heather lives in Florida. I live in Texas. Elissa lives in Tennessee. Kimmie lives in Mississippi. Heather's family also lives in Florida, but the the other three of us have family in Jackson, MS. At Christmas, when we are all home, we have begun this tradition of the Purple Hippo reunion. We miss Heather, but we have a great time.
A lot has changed too. We've grown and a lot has happened to all of us. We love getting together and enjoying some time catching up and being silly. Here's some pictures from the past 2 reunions.
2008

2009

I can't WAIT to see these girls next week for round 3 of the reunion. We'll be at our 17th year has friends. And this time, both Kimmie and Liss have BABIES to bring. Last time they were both pregnant. I can't wait to meet Lydia and see Willow again! I love them so much and they are all such a blessing in my life. I am thankful that God brought them into my life at 10 and we have managed to span the awkward years and the high school drama and physical distance to remain friends for so long.
PS I also think it's funny that in both pictures, we are all wearing brown, gray, or black. What a neutral bunch. I'm going to wear a color this year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment