Monday, April 11, 2011

Not So Good At This

So, I'm not so good at this whole blogging thing when I don't really haven't anything going on and school is CRAZY!

However, I have a few minutes that I should actually be writing a paper, but instead, I will blog. I
mean, I owe it to you, right?

Last weekend, Ethan and I went to Passion with our college students. My goodness. What a weekend!
I never went when I was in college and I'm sad I didn't. However, I am very thankful that I got to
go now. We heard Louie Giglio, Francis Chan and John Piper speak. We were led in worship by Chris
Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Kristian Stanfill, Charlie Hall, and David Crowder. LeCrae even showed up.
It was an amazing weekend. I learned so much and it was just the rejuvenation that I needed!

During spring break, when Ethan was gone, my friend, DeAnna, and I made wreaths. One of the blogs
I follow (Hi, Linley) posted a DIY on this a while back and I have been wanting to make it since I saw
it. I talked DeAnna into doing it with me. They turned out SO good! Here's mine:

DeAnna did her roses all taupe colored and it looked amazing. Mine was too heavy to hang on my door outside on the existing nail, so i propped it up on my desk and I think I love it there:


Although it took longer than I thought it would, it was really really easy and cheap! Here's the direct link to the rose wreath DIY: here!

Check out all her DIYs here. I want to make the coasters, moss covered letters, and her latest clutch.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. I need to go write that paper.

1 comment:

Linley said...

it looks lovely! the two-tone flowers are such a great added detail! glad you did it - they are so pretty to look at! (: