Saturday, April 30, 2011

Totally Worth It

Hello, again. It's been a while.

So, I am one of those.

I definitely got up in time to watch the Royal Wedding live, not for all the pre-wedding coverage, just the wedding itself. I was up in time to see this:

Cate looked absolutely perfect. And so did Pippa, I think.

I love this shot:

I mean, I do not know these people, but they seem to really love each other and I like that.

Adorable:


I read that Cate took lessons from a make up artist in London and did her OWN makeup for the wedding. I did some of mine, but I'm glad I had my sweet bf, Kimmie, to help with makeup and hair! I cannot imagine doing my own before, oh, about 2 billion people watch me get married. Good for you, Cate!


So I may or may not have been made fun of a little bit for waking up for it, but I am so happy I did. My grandmother is British and I have always been fascinated by the royals. It was a great wedding and processional. I hope they are happy together! And honestly, we should pray for them because their ceremony was remarkably Christian. Maybe one day they will really believe it in their hearts. What a change that would be for England!

No comments: