Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Latelies


Here's a link to Bex's blog.

Maybe next week I'll be prepared with a longer list, but for today, I think my list of 1 is just fine!

4 comments:

Hilary L said...

Way to go on your first Thursday Latelies!!

Hilary Anne
bumbleandbear.blogspot.com

Emily Rose said...

Thanks!! And congrats on your engagement! Being married is seriously the best!

bex said...

Emily, I am SO glad you joined us this week.
How amazing your husband had the opportunity to go to Israel, I've always wanted to go. That stone is beautiful and how wonderful that its so rare, that makes it even more special.
Ben and I just celebrated 6 years of marriage this past February. Time flies when you're having fun.

Hope to see you next Thursday.

Blessings,
Bex

Emily Rose said...

Thanks, Bex!

His trip was amazing! I can't wait to go back with him next time. You and your husband should surely go.
Congrats on your six years! It really is wonderful being married!