Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Heart Coffee!

Ethan and I like coffee.

I mean, really really really like coffee.

While Ethan was at the Catalyst conference in Dallas, he was able to try Project 7 coffee. They had a booth set up and were giving out free cups of coffee all during the conference. Ethan was so happy about that! The coffee was tasty, so he kept going back. Then he found out that Project 7 actually supports causes with the purchase of their products, like coffee. Ethan brought several canisters home. And it is delicious!

For every canister of coffee you buy, you support a cause. For example, the 7 Blend coffee (our favorite) provides clean water for one year for one person for each canister.

Pretty cool, right?

So we decided that we like the coffee so much and we believe in what they do that we decided to continue buying from Project 7. We are now members of the coffee club where we get 2 canisters of 7 Blend sent to our door every month. This year we will have had great coffee and provided clean water for 24 people for a full year. That's amazing! But they have 6 other causes they support, too!

I say all this not to make us look awesome because we are not. Project 7 is! We're thankful for companies like this and we are happy to support them. Check them out! And if you want to try some coffee....come over and we'll brew you a cup to try!

No comments: