This is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding:
Why? Because my grandmother passed away less than a year after my wedding. It was really the last time the family got to be around her in her truest sense of herself, if that makes sense. She was just tickled the whole day that her great-granddaughter was getting married! And she loved Ethan to death so it was a really special day. I told her that I liked her dress that she bought for the wedding...her response: Well, when you get back, you can borrow it! It would look good on ya! She's hilarious!I wasn't really keen on having pictures of just me taken on the day of the wedding. I preferred the ones with Ethan in them too, but for some reason, I really like this one:
I was about to enter the chapel where I was going to get married. I was going to take a few pictures and then see Ethan. I was nervous and super excited all at the same time. I think Matt captured that on my face here.
Have I mentioned that we just love our photographer? Let me tell you...it was one of the best things to have a great friend taking your photos. Matt caught some of the sweetest moments during the day. Besides the fact that he is a talented photographer, he is our friend and he knew the kinds of pictures we'd like and he knew what our emotions would be. He did a fantastic job! Matt's wife, Elissa, is one of my oldest and dearest friends and she has a really fun blog! You should read it! I swear she's going to write a book one day! (Right, Liss? Will you thank me in the acknowledgement section?!? Pretty please?!)
Anyway, I'm saving my most favorite picture for Friday...

2 comments:
I'm getting all misty-eyed over here. Thanks for your sweet words :) You can add me to the list of folks who want Liss to write a book...
Can't wait to see your favorite :D
Meant every bit of it!
I don't think you'll be surprised my our favorite...
Post a Comment