I feel like it came quickly. Over the last few days, I've been going over all that happened in 2012 and it was quite a packed year.
As a way to remember the high points, I'll share some photos:
![]() |
| My sweet friend Michelle came home after 2 years abroad. |
![]() |
| I learned to quilt. |
![]() |
| We had a baby shower for DeAnna. |
![]() |
| And then got to meet one of DeAnna's baby girls. |
![]() |
| Went to Catalyst Dallas. |
![]() |
| Went to weddings and graduations. |
![]() |
| Especially Kirby's, my brother in law. |
![]() |
| hung out with these girls a lot. |
![]() |
| Went on vacation with friends... |
![]() |
| ...in New Orleans. |
![]() | |
| celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. |
![]() |
| spent a lot of time with our students. |
![]() |
| Fancy Ketchup and French Mustard for Halloween. |
![]() |
| fun parties with our students. |
![]() |
| Moved apartments. |
![]() | ||
| Sis and bro in law moved to TX. |
![]() |
| made a lot of journals. |
![]() |
| Had a great Christmas. |
![]() |
| saw my BFFs. |
![]() |
| But mostly, had a lot of fun just hanging out with this guy. |
Praying 2013 is a great year, full of joy and laughter, lessons and learning.




















No comments:
Post a Comment