I've been using DoTerra essential oils for a little while now and wanted to share my amazing experience with them. I rave about them because they work!
I ordered the Family Physician Kit because it contained all the individual oils I wanted to purchase, plus a few extras that I was able to try out! It contains a 5mL bottle of each: lavender, lemon, peppermint, melaleuca, oregano, frankincense, Deep Blue, Breathe, DigestZen, and OnGuard (the last 4 are oil blends).
The lavender, lemon, and peppermint are the single oils I use most. Ethan and I both suffer from mild seasonal allergies. We've been using the combo of these three oils to treat the allergies and I have been able to stop taking my meds! We diffuse the lavender at night and we have both been sleeping better. We also put lemon in our water each day which tastes wonderful and helps reset your pH levels and detox your liver (**if using essential oils other than DoTerra, please be sure to check that you can actually ingest them. DoTerra is the highest quality and are safe for internal use). We diffuse peppermint in the afternoon to help perk us up in the afternoon slump.
OnGuard and Breathe are constantly being diffused in our home. OnGuard actually purifies the air and Breathe helps you, well, breathe better. OnGuard is the DoTerra equivalent to Thieves oil that you might have heard of. We put it on the bottoms of our feet for immune boosts, too. Breathe is great to rub on your throat if you feel stuffy or if your throat is bothering you. You will feel it working immediately.
If you know me, you know I have had 'tummy' issues my whole life. DigestZen is my new best friend. I keep a bottle on me at all times, but lately have rarely had to use it. I think the lemon in our water is helping a lot. But the DigestZen calms the stomach and intestinal tract. If you start having those tummy issues we all hate, you just rub a few drops on your abdomen, sit back and relax, and feel better in a minutes. I'm not joking. I love this stuff. And it smells amazing to me!
If you have questions, please let me know! And if you want to look around the DoTerra site for more info, check this out: www.mydoterra.com/emilyrosejones




No comments:
Post a Comment