Day 21 - November 2, 2014
Breakfast - the usual
Snack - almonds
Lunch - leftovers (carne asada, chicken satay, veggies)
Snack - larabar
Dinner - salads from Panera with no cheese, balsamic vinegar dressing, no rolls. Amazing!
Today was tough because I was the cake cutter at a wedding. I don't even usually like cake, but there was something about standing there with it smelling so good that made me want a piece so badly. So I had a bit of a lara bar and that really was nice. We didn't want to cook after getting home from the wedding, so we picked up salads at Panera and it was absolutely delicious! It was our first time to eat out on Whole30. We are happy we made it!
Also, my tummy is feeling really good! Maybe I've healed my gut all the way! We will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment