Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haircut

Why is it that a haircut can make you feel so good?

I just got back from seeing my sweet Lauren, who does the most amazing job cutting hair I have ever seen. I love every single hair cut she does for me and I look forward to going to see her every 8-9 weeks. This time I went a little shorter than normal, but I really really like it. I think it's fun to get a different look every now and then. I get super bored with the same hair cut after a while. There is just something refreshing about knowing that you can do something different and it isn't permanent. If I hate it, I can grow it out. If I love it, I can keep it. I get to start over and try something new, a reinvention of sorts.

Anyway, I'm not sure why this subject merited a blog post, but i was thinking it, so I thought I'd write it. Have fun...get your hair cut and try something new!

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

Everyone has been talking about getting new hair cuts lately and it's making me want to get mine done. Guess I'm going to have to start looking for a new hairdresser!