Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another 10 Things

That last post was really easy so I think I'll do another...

10 Things that Surprise Me:

1. the unique ways God blesses Ethan and me.
2. that I could be more in love with Ethan today than 3 1/2 years ago when we married.
3. how at 26, I still feel like a kid.
4. that I still, for the most part, really like being a student.
5. my hair being straight now instead of curly.
6. that I still fall for the trick of someone tapping me on one shoulder, but really being on the other side of me. every time. my whole life.
7. how much I enjoy cooking and baking.
8. that life can be lived with only one cup of coffee a day.
9. how many places I have been able to travel.
10. how much my sense of style has evolved, into more of a grown up funky instead of just weird.

All for now...

No comments: