I thought I'd post a picture of us last year and of us this year. Not much of a change, but still fun. We are lucky to have such talented photographer friends.
2009
2010
We don't make resolutions at the beginning of a year. However, we do try to make goals for each semester. Ethan is trying to do more reading and he has already finished 5 books since Christmas. My goal is just not to worry as much. I make this goal every semester and eventually I plan to have my worry whittled down to nothing! Other than that, we are going to do our best in school again and work hard to honor God in the things we do. We are thankful for the ability to be students and the financial miracle that God does for us each semester. We are so blessed!
So, happy 2010!
1 comment:
Love ya'lls pic!! :)
Post a Comment