We are going on vacation!! We haven't been on a true, restful vacation in a few years, so we are really looking forward to it! I hope to take some outfit photos while we are there, but I wanted to show you some items that are vacation ready and super adorable. All of them are from Target, so they are affordable and easy to get your hands on!
 |
| A great floppy hat for the beach or the pool |
 |
| Small cross body bag for all the walking around while shopping |
 |
| Sandals with a pop of color |
 |
| Versatile chambray tunic to wear with shorts, skirts or dresses |
 |
| Bright colored shorts, love this lime green! |
 |
| Botanical print top that is breezy and cool in the heat |
 |
| Fab, flowy maxi dress |
 |
| Modest swim suit bottoms |
 |
| Coordinating swim suit top |
I hope that you find some time to get away this summer, even if it's just for a night nearby to rest and rejuvenate. I can't wait to not have a schedule, shop til I drop, sit by the pool, and eat lots of yummy food that I don't have to cook!
Have a happy Tuesday, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment