Friday, June 1, 2012

Thankful: 5 Things

Happy Friday!

I didn't have time to make a video for today, but I am thankful for many things so I wanted to share them with you!

1. My health. I've been complaining a lot lately about not being in shape and not looking the way I want to, so I started working out some. However, this morning it hit me that I am so blessed to be able to work out. I may not be as in shape as I want to be, but I'm so thankful to the Lord that I am healthy.

2. My new necklace. Ethan gave me a necklace with my monogram on it for an early anniversary present. I'll post pictures later, but I absolutely think it's fabulous and I have worn it almost daily.

3. Gevalia coffee. We usually drink Yuban, but we got a bag of Gevalia on sale and it was amazing.

4. Flowers. We have some purlase and lantana oustide on our porch and they make me smile every single day. Flowers make me happy.

5. Pedometer. For $5 at Wal-Mart, Ethan bought me a pedometer to keep up with all the walking I am doing to try to get healthier (see #1). It has been really fun to see how much I move and it is keeping me motivated to keep walking.


Thanks for reading! I hope you have a happy and thankful Friday!

No comments: