Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outfit: WISH

Well, I'm back! Back from vacation, back to my routine, and back to blogging. I know you're overflowing with happiness.

As you may remember, New Orleans is home to my favorite clothing store in all the world: WISH. When we go to New Orleans, I save up for months to be able to shop to my little heart's desire. You will probably notice a lot of new WISH pieces in my outfit posts coming up. I got some really great pieces! 

Here's one of them now...the perfect maxi dress. This one is perfect for several reasons:
1. A maxi dress is the most comfortable thing you can wear to work. Remember, it's like wearing pajamas at your desk. This one is no exception...so soft!
2. This dress is easy to style.  A belt. A scarf. A cardigan. Different shoes. Dress it up, dress it down. Whatever you wish!
3. Color blocking.
4. Modest.
5. From WISH.




Also, I have been trying to air dry my hair more and use less heat styling on it this summer. Still getting used to it, but my hair is very soft styled like that.

I hope you all have a very happy Tuesday. Thanks for reading!

No comments: