Saturday, March 17, 2012

Episode Saturday: Pound Cake Tutorial

My mom and I made a cream cheese pound cake!!!

The video tutorial is in recorded in steps, so each video is a few minutes long and shows the the process as we go:

Welcome and getting started:

Adding sugar:

Adding eggs:

Adding remaining ingredients:

Pouring and baking:

How to eat a pound cake:

Enjoy!!!! The recipe is in the blog post below:

5 comments:

Valerie Beasley said...

Oh my word. Y'all are so cute. And now I know why the 2 pound cakes I ever made were bricks.

Valerie Beasley said...

Oh my word. Y'all are so cute. And now I know why the 2 pound cakes I ever made were bricks.

Kasia Lindsay said...

Y'all are so cute! I love watching this!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS. Your sweet momma is the cutest.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. Your sweet momma is so cute!