Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Outfit Tuesday: Crowd Pleaser


I wasn't planning on blogging this outfit when I got ready this morning. However, all day long people were so sweet to tell me how much they liked this outfit and my hair. First of all, it is so encouraging when people give compliments like that. I mean, they don't have to, but it always is nice when random people say something so nice to you. So remember that next time you see someone who looks nice or something and tell them you think so. It'll make their day. For real.

Breakdown: cardigan, Urban Outfitters; dress, anthropologie (after Christmas sale for $18!!!!); boots, Target (last winter). 


Ok, so check it out. There's this blog that I follow, Kate and the Small Things Blog. She's a hair stylist and I posts hair tutorials every week. Today I tried her style, the double bun. Check out her blog. You'll love her and her ideas.

Don't you love when people compliment you randomly? Do you like to try new hairstyles? Are you brave or do you stick with what you know?

Hey, have a happy Tuesday!

No comments: