I cannot tell you how excited I am that neon is in this season. I pretty much wear neon colors all the time, it's just now, I'm trendy when I do! Also, this lipstick is my favorite: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Spellbound. Rich, creamy, bright.
Here's the breakdown of the outfit: cardigan, GAP (gift for Christmas); shirt, anthrolopogie (after Christmas sale for $8!!!!!); jeans, Old Navy; leopard print flats that you can't see, Target (gift card!)
My second-day hair: pinned back bangs, french braid around the left side into a side bun. I like having my hair out of the way on the mega windy days.
Thanks for reading, again. Have a happy Tuesday!


4 comments:
1. love. 2. this reminds me of all the nail polishes that we stockpiled with the name "acid" in them. 3. I feel really cool because I have my very own tag on ur blog!!!!
1. love that you love it. makes me feel more confident! :)
2. bahahahahahahahaha acid rain was my fav...that sickly looking green.
3. you ARE really cool!!!
4. i love that you comment all the time. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy <3
Can you come and fix my hair every morning when I get back to work? I mean, I'm not super productive the first 10 minutes of the workday anyways... :) Miss you!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not productive during then either. I'm still trying to get in work mode. Doing hair would help! :)
Post a Comment