Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outfit Tuesday: Headband

Remember the Saturday episode when I talked about the things and people I love? Well, this is the headband that I am wearing in that post. Except this time, I wore it differently.


I really like my headband. When I wore it to work one day, someone asked me if it was from Anthropologie! It certainly is that cute and cool, but it's only $10 and the proceeds go to help bring home Baby Roberts!

say hi to my rosemary plant.
So here's the deal...if you want one for you, or for a friend, or for a child/baby girl, head over to Kimmie's blog and order one!  I had mine custom made for me by Kimmie and it is perfect! 


Outfit Breakdown: headband, Kimmie; cardigan, WISH; shirt, Old Navy; jeans, Target; boots, Target.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for ordering headbands. Have a very happy Tuesday!

No comments: