Emily! A. I love your blog and always look forward to updates. B. I'm so excited about this glasses place. I lost my prescription sunglasses and need new normal glasses to but haven't wanted to pay a lot! Do you just send them in your prescription?
Yes, Zenni is amazing! We've order 4 pair now and have been happy with every single one. Just pay attention to the size of the glasses to make sure they fit your face. For your prescription, when you order it, you just fill in your prescription info in the order form (it will walk you through it to make sure you do it correctly). And they are inexpensive (3 pair of prescriptions glasses with shipping was $52 in our last order). Amazing.
2 comments:
Emily! A. I love your blog and always look forward to updates. B. I'm so excited about this glasses place. I lost my prescription sunglasses and need new normal glasses to but haven't wanted to pay a lot! Do you just send them in your prescription?
Hey, Kasia! THANK YOU!!!! :)
Yes, Zenni is amazing! We've order 4 pair now and have been happy with every single one. Just pay attention to the size of the glasses to make sure they fit your face. For your prescription, when you order it, you just fill in your prescription info in the order form (it will walk you through it to make sure you do it correctly). And they are inexpensive (3 pair of prescriptions glasses with shipping was $52 in our last order). Amazing.
Post a Comment