I like the website, Modcloth, a lot. They have a whole section of "longer lengths" skirts for people like me...girls with long legs who have a hard time finding skirts that are knee length to wear to work. However, Modcloth can be pretty pricey. I liked this skirt the first time I saw it and I happened to check in on it every few weeks. And finally...it was on clearance! They had 1 skirt left and it was in my size so I snatched it up! It is difficult to style because the colors are very distinct, but I'm working on it.
Also, I finally got the nude pumps I had my eye on. Woo hoo!
Have a very happy Tuesday!!
2 comments:
cute! would love with a navy racerback tank....even in a print!!
great idea!! I have one of those. i'll have to try it out! :) you're the best!!! <3
Post a Comment