Have I mentioned that I like the Pioneer Woman? Clearly I do because this is yet another recipe of hers!
I tried this one first from the recipe on her blog. But it's in her new cookbook, too, with a different twist.
I make mine just a little bit differently. You should make this immediately. And enjoy!
Drip Beef Sandwiches
adapted the Pioneer Woman
2.5 lb chuck roast
1 can beef broth
1 cup water
1 jar pepperoncini peppers
2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped OR 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Throw everything in a crock pot in the morning.
2. Turn on low.
3. Toast some multi-grain rolls with some provolone cheese. Top with Drip Beef. Dip in the leftover liquid.
4. You can caramelize some onions, if you like that sort of thing. We do.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:
I'd like to eat this right. now. at 10:39 in the morning. Yes, please!
and you totally should! it's so yummy!!
Post a Comment