Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Outfit Tuesday: The Day I Matched Kendi

Once upon a time, I wore this:


And later in the day, I checked Kendi's blog and she was wearing this:


And I was so excited that we almost matched exactly!


Hooray!

Also, I loved my Katniss braid.


Outfit breakdown: shirt, Old Navy; skirt, Loft; wedges, Target.

Have a very happy Tuesday, my friends!

3 comments:

Kasia Lindsay said...

LOVE that skirt. That's my favorite color. I was looking forward to your post after seeing your tweet! I follow Kendi because of you, so I saw her outfit that day. Also, I stole your Katniss braid idea when you originally posted in out twitter and I definitely rocked it at the premiere and a couple time since. Unfortunately I can't do it on myself and my RA who does it for me is leaving! Love your blog, as always. :)

dear willow, said...

love it allllllll. need the shoes. will u do a photo tour of the 650 one day please???????

Emily Rose said...

Kasia, you are TOO sweet! You're the best. I've been enjoying your blog, too! Come cook for me?

Kimmie, I love you. :) and you DO need those shoes! i will work on the photo tour for sure. yay!