Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Polished: Nail Polish Strips

Happy Wednesday!

I know this is not a new product, but I thought I would review them for you in case you were thinking of trying them. 



Day 4, still going strong:




Day 7: pretty chipped

Day 10: peeling. badly. some nails only had half of the strip left.

I removed the strips this morning with nail polish remover and I wish I had done it sooner! My nails look terrible now. They are peeling and soft. I think had I removed them at day 7, we wouldn't have had this problem, but I really wanted to see how they looked at day 10 since the package says they will last up to 10 days.

Review: I enjoyed the intricate look that I could not have achieved by myself with just plain old nail polish. They are MUCH cheaper than a manicure and last longer than the paint does. I believe that removing them at day 7 would avoid the peeling nails issue and I would be very happy!

Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments: