As I've mentioned, I try to only wash my hair every other day, which means I try to come up with different ways to wear my hair on the second day.
As you've probably noticed in a lot of my outfit photos, that I wear the high bun quite a bit. It's just so easy! Trying to figure out how to change it up a little bit, I've been seeing on some blogs that you can french braid your hair upside down into the bun. It's slightly difficult, but with a little work, I thought it looked cute. The key for me was to clip the front part of my hair out of the way so I didn't grab it on accident. Try it and see how it works!
These pictures were taken at the end of the day, so it's a little on the messy side, but I really like it that way!
Have a happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment