Friday, May 11, 2012

Thankful: Friends

This week there are some people that I'm thankful for...

1. Great bosses...
My boss put this on my desk today as a reminder not to give up on a crazy day...it's a flying pig!
Previous boss...and the other assistants he's had. We just all happened to be there that day. And we all loved working there!

2. I tell people all the time that I am blessed with the greatest friends a girl could have. In no way does this list even begin to sum it up, but there are a few in particular that I am thankful for this week.

DeAnna. love. her. She just had twin girls and I can't wait to see them soon!! She was an answer to prayer for me a few years ago and I think we'll be great friends forever!
Michelle. She used to live right across the street from me and I miss her every day now that she lives in another city. She's amazing.
Liss and Kimmie. If you've known me for half a second, you know I love these 2 women. We've been friends since we were 10 and we are still BFFs. I love them more than I could express!

Have a happy and thankful Friday!

3 comments:

dear willow, said...

I love u too :)

Elissa Roberts said...

this made my day :) love you buckets!

Elissa Roberts said...

this made my day :) love you buckets!