Does anybody else watch The Voice? I really love that show. I have a favorite from the season...Juliet Simms. She's so cool and has her own style and her voice is killer. She had a manicure during one of the shows that was so cool. Hers was in black and silver, but I did mind in gold and purple.
Step 1: Select 2 contrasting, but complementary colors. Paint your ring ringer your accent color (for me, purple) and the other nails your other color (for me, gold).
Step 2: Let dry for at least 2 hours, but longer is better. I waited 6 and it was perfect.
Step 3: Using scotch tape, create a line down the middle of your middle and index fingers. Using your accent color, paint on the expose potion of your nail.
Step 4: Immediately, while the paint is still wet, slowly pull scotch tape up, from one end to the other.
Step 5: Paint a clear top coat. Voila! Beautiful nails!
| l-r: Sally Hansen Golden-I, Zoya not sure, NYC clear top coat |



No comments:
Post a Comment