Day 4 - October 16, 2014
Breakfast - scrambled eggs with kale and onion, bacon, black coffee
Snack - Almonds
Lunch - tuna with salsa, bell pepper, carrot, olives, sweet potato, and pineapple, water
Snack - apple with almond butter, hot tea
Dinner - spaghetti squash bake (without the cheese) *I forgot to take a picture because I was starving and we needed to head to a picnic after, so we just ate. It was delicious.
Snack - larabar and decaf coffee
Today has been a tough day. I have been so tired and a little cranky. My tummy is all kinds of rumbling. Ethan is so tired and grumpy too. But, from what we have read, this is all normal and means our bodies are doing their thing to rid itself of the bad stuff we've fed it over the years.
Also, my copy of It Starts With Food came in today and I have already started reading and enjoying it. Hoping to push through all this successfully and come out feeling great! It sure does help to have a good support system doing this Whole30 challenge with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment