Day 13 - October 25, 2014
Breakfast - eggs, onion, kale, sweet potato hash browns, homemade ketchup, coffee
Snack - banana
Lunch - broccoli and onion frittata, decaf coffee
Snack - pistachios
Dinner - cracklin' chicken with sauteed veggies, water
Still feeling good and happy!
Day 14 - October 26, 2014
Breakfast - eggs, onion, spinach, bacon, blackberries, coffee
Snack - banana
Lunch - broccoli and onion frittata, decaf coffee
Snack - pistachios
Dinner - cracklin' chicken with sauteed veggies, water
The things I've noticed really isn't about how we feel, but about how much effort we are putting into preparing our meals. We are cooking more than usual, cleaning more dishes than usual, and I feel a lot more aware of constantly needing to be cooking or preparing or defrosting or chopping something. It's slightly exhausting for me, working full time and having many commitments in the evenings. However, Ethan has been super helpful. He always cleans up while I'm cooking so after meals, we don't have many dishes to wash. He helps me chop and he almost always makes breakfast by himself. If he weren't doing this with me, I probably wouldn't be motivated to continue at all. Thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment