So I'm all caught up on photos.
Please excuse the numbers on the photos. I got all confused!
Day 27:
Day 28:
Funny story:When Ethan and I went to Mississippi a few weeks ago, my dad was talking to me about this whole challenge. I showed him Kendi's blog as I was explaining the point of the challenge and why I was doing it. We came across a picture of Kendi with her fake glasses on and I just mentioned that they were an accessory, she doesn't actually wear glasses. Well, he thought that was funny. He had to run to the store later and when he came home, be brought me a 3 pack of reader glasses and insisted that I take a picture with them on to be like "Kendri," as he calls her.
So this one's for you, Dad:
I'm working on some collage pictures to recap. I'll post that later.




2 comments:
Yup thats my gorgeous friend. Im cool by association.
Day 28 is one of my faves! And I love the glasses... very fitting for the professor's wife :) hehe! love you lots!
Post a Comment