Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vote for Kimmie!!

This is my friend, Kimmie:



She is one of my heroes! Seriously.

She has overcome so much in her only 27 years and she is such a solid believer in Jesus.

She has entered a contest to win a trip to Hawaii and she really deserves to win. But, I bet you're like me and you're thinking, why should I vote for this girl that I don't even know and help her win a trip to Hawaii. Well, let me share with you some reasons:

1. She has survived 2 brain surgeries. She thought she could never have a baby and she DID!
2. She completed P90X after having her baby and looks AMAZING
3. She and her husband didn't get a honeymoon so winning a trip to Hawaii would be awesome
4. She loves Jesus
5. She's hilarious. Just check out her blog.
6. Because if you like me at all, then you'll love Kimmie and she could use your vote!!

We have til Friday to get her to number one so please vote every day on every computer you can. Don't forget to verify the vote after you click the vote button. I'll update her link every day so you can find her directly.


Please please please do this for Kimmie, William, and bebe Willow! :)

Vote here.

No comments: