Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favorite Hair Products

So, as of right now, I have a few favorites.

My hair is weird.

It used to be really curly:

me and kimmie, circa 2007

Now, it's like this:


Actually, I'm growing it out now, but you get the idea.

Anyway, so I have been using a lot more heat on it than I d
id when it was curly and I am trying to take care of it. My hair gets really oily at the roots, but dry on the ends.

1. I really like the new Tresseme Dry Shampoo. I blogged about it earlier in this post. I bought the correct brush and I have been using it. Let me tell you something...it totally works! I spray it on my roots around my face, leave for a few minutes, brush it out and I'm good to go. It leaves my hair looking, feeling, and smelling clean without weighing it down at all. I'm a fan. It is allowing me to be gentler on my hair because I don't have to wash and dry it every day. Hooray!

2. I bought this product this weekend and I love it. It works just as promised!!
Nexxus Pro Mend

Like I said, it works as promised. I bought the leave in conditioner only and I have used it twice now and I'm not kidding, my split ends are repaired now. It smells great and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I am a big fan now, I may even purchase other products in this line.

3. I bought a teasing comb. I watched a hair tutorial by Linley on her blog (which is awesome, by the way) and she talked about how to add volume to your hair with a teasing comb. Well I bought one and I love it. Don't judge me.

Just wanted to share those few things.

I hope you all had a great Wednesday. Mine was ok, thanks for asking!

2 comments:

Kasia Lindsay said...

What is the right kind of brush to use with the dry shampoo?? I haven't seen this product! I want to try it.

Emily Rose said...

Kasia-

It's just a flat brush. Previously, I only owned a round one. I bought my brush and product at wal mart. I love it!