Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Made It!!

Today is the last day of 30 for 30!!!

I could not be any happier that I made it to the end. I know I've failed on my posting as of late, but I will update with the end of the pictures to complete my journey.

For now, let me share with you what I learned and why I am thankful that I participated in this challenge:

1. I do not have a lot of money to just go shopping all the time. The main thing about this challenge is that you are not allowed to shop and you have to use only what you pick as your 30 items to remix into different outfits. I learned that I don't have to shop in stores, but I can shop my closet!

2. I learned more about what I do and do not like. For example, as it turns out, I really like tucking shirts in to skirts and pants. I've never really done that before because I always thought it would look funny. I tried it a few times and decided that I really like the look and that I can pull it off. I also have a new found love for belts.

3. I am so happy to know how many different outfits I have in my closet right now. I can't wait to expand it out to the rest of my clothes and see really what I've got going on!

4. I found some really cool blogs and made some cool blog "friends."

5. I discovered Picnik, via Linley at Dwelling and Telling.

6. I kept up with my blog better than I ever have before.

7. I have the satisfaction of knowing I started AND finished something challenging.

So, there you have it! I think I may do the next one and if I do, I want you to participate with me!!

1 comment:

dear willow, said...

1. I'll do it with u.
2. Youre the bomb dot com
3. I wanna see ur nails